Challenges and Opportunities of mRNA Vaccines Against SARS-CoV-2
A Multidisciplinary Perspective
Published by Springer, 2023, 439 p., 61 illus.
See https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-18903-6 and attached flyer
- Analyzes the risks and benefits of mass vaccination with mRNA vaccines
- Covers the most recent scientific data on Covid-19 mRNA vaccines
- Offers a broad multidisciplinary look at mRNA vaccines
A public online presentation of this book was held on
Friday 9 June 2023, 10:00 – 11:30 CEST
- Siguna Mueller, Independent transdisciplinary researcher (Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, Habilitation in Cryptography/Data Security, Ph.D. in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics)
- Polyxeni Nicolopoulou-Stamati, Professor of Environmental Pathology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Angelika Hilbeck, agroecologist, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Ulrich Loening, biologist, ret., University of Edinburgh
- Marco Cosentino, pharmacologist, University of Insubria
The presentation is organised by the European Network of Scientists for Social and Environmental Responsibility (ENSSER, https://ensser.org/).