European Transparency Initiative
ENSSER is registered as an organisation under the
European Transparency Initiative and adheres to its Code of Conduct.
Initiative Transparent Civil Society
Information on 10 criteria of the “Initiative Transparent Civil Society” of Transparency International Germany e.V.
1. Name, seat, address and year of foundation: see name, seat, address, founded in 2009
2. Complete statutes and information on the aims of our organisation: view and download
3. Information on tax exemption: Our work has been exempted from corporate and business taxes (tax no. 13/220/61316) until December 31, 2019 according to § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 9 of the German Körperschaftsteuergesetz and § 3 Nr. 6 of the German Gewerbesteuergesetz based on the certificate of the tax office Braunschweig Altewiekring of August 18, 2017.
4. Name and function of main decision makers: see here
5. Activitiy report: Annual Report 2017-2018
6. Staff: see here
7. Information on source of funding: Budget overview 2018
8. Information on expenditures: Budget overview 2018
9. Legal relatedness to third parties: non
10. Names of legal persons, who contribute more than 10% of the annual budget: download Budget overview 2018, all names of legal persons who contributed more than 5% are noted, there was no donation by a private person who contributed more than 5%