Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
ENSSER organized the book presentation of
Siguna Mueller, Challenges and Opportunities of mRNA Vaccines Against SARS-CoV-2 – A Multidisciplinary Perspective
published by Springer, 2023, 439 p., 61 illus.(https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-18903-6)
on Friday 9 June 2023.
- Siguna Mueller, Independent transdisciplinary researcher (Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, Habilitation in Cryptography/Data Security, Ph.D. in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics)
- Polyxeni Nicolopoulou-Stamati, Professor of Environmental Pathology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Angelika Hilbeck, agroecologist, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Ulrich Loening, biologist, ret., University of Edinburgh
- Marco Cosentino, pharmacologist, University of Insubria