ENSSER gives scientific input at the GMO Free Regions Conference in Berlin on 6-7 September 2018.
On 5 September ENSSER organizes the public event
Bound to fail – The flawed scientific foundations of genetic engineering
- Ignacio Chapela, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California, USA
- Jack Heinemann, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Ricarda Steinbrecher, EcoNexus, Oxford, UK
- Angelika Hilbeck, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Sarah Agapito Tenfen, GenØk – Centre for Biosafety, Tromsø, Norway
Please click here for registration
On 6-7 September ENSSER brings scientific expertise to the conference.